Our COVID-19 Response
We hope that you and your families have been safe and healthy during this pandemic. During this time, we have worked tirelessly and have taken every precaution to insure the safety of all our employees, our patients, and our families with new office systems and protocols following the guidance from Federal, State, and Dental health authorities.
It is important to restart care that has been postponed due to the Covid-19 crisis. Many patients have ongoing health care needs that have been deferred.
If you are ill and having any symptoms that may be associated with Covid-19, for example; fever, cough, flu-like symptoms and loss of taste/smell - please call your doctor's office first before coming in for your dental care to avoid the potential of unnecessarily exposing other patients and our staff to Covid-19.
ACCESS TO OUR OFFICE
Our patients will be offered the option of waiting in their car and we will call you in your car when our treatment room is ready or you can wait in our uncrowded purified waiting room (with Hepa Air Purifier) until your appointment time.
• We want to minimize the number of patients in our waiting area at one time. Please try to limit 1 person to accompany a patient requiring assistance as needed.
• You can wait in your car and we will call you when your treatment room is ready.
• Plexiglass shield at front desk
• Staggered patient scheduling to allow less patients in our office at one time.
All persons including all employees, patients and dentist are temperature screened when in office using a No-Contact Forehead Thermometer.
FACE MASKS & FACE SHIELDS
For the safety and well-being of our patients and office team, we are reinforcing best practices and careful considerations including:
• All persons entering our practice: please wear your face mask until seated for the treatment.
• Upon entry/exit we have supplied hand sanitizer for your use.
• Our office team will wear face masks and face shields during dental treatment.
• We are conducting enhanced sanitation and other safety measures throughout the day.
• All team members are provided personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to face shields, face masks, eye protection, clothing.
• All day we will be disinfecting commonly touched areas like door knobs, arm chairs, light switches, toilet handle, pens & pencils in addition to our standard disinfection protocols.
• True Hepa Air Purifiers to remove bacteria and viruses in each treatment room and throughout the entire office.
• Hand Sanitizers throughout the office. We encourage you to use it upon entering and exiting the building.
• If possible bring your own pen. If you forget we can provide you with one to fill out any forms.
ENHANCED HIGH SPEED SUCTION
• True Hepa Air Purifiers to remove bacteria and viruses in each treatment room and throughout the office.
• Sanitizing aerosol spray for each treatment room.
• Enhanced High Speed Evacuation Systems in addition to our standard to remove aerosols from the treatment room.
• Our standard high speed evacuation plus:
• Enhanced Systems like : Releaf Suction System and Purevac Suction System.
Remember to protect yourself and your loved ones. Together, we can keep our communities healthy and strong. We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.